Course Code: Manual Testing Course
Number of Days : 60 Days ( 1 Hour/Day)
Weekend Training Classes Duration : 8 Weeks (3+ Hours/Day)
***Interview Questions & Answers will be covered along with course
Manual Testing is the traditional and most rigorous form of software testing. This process requires a seasoned professional to manually check and perform tests on the software or application withoutautomation. It is carried out before a software application hits the market so as to ensure that the product/software fulfils its intended purpose without any hassles
Manual Testing Course Training Covers following Modules
- What is Software Testing?
- What are the objectives and purpose of software testing?
- Why software testing is necessary?
- What are the principles of testing?
- What are Defect, Bugs and Faults?
- From where do Defects and failures arise?
- When do defects in software testing arise?
- What is Software Quality?
- What are the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?
- What are the Software Development Models?
- Waterfall model
- Spiral model
- V model
- Prototype model
- Derived model or Customized model
- Hybrid Model
- RAD model
- Agile model
- WHITE BOX TESTING (WBT)
- BLACK BOX TESTING
- Grey Box Testing
- What are Software Testing Levels?
- Unit testing
- Component testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- Acceptance testing
- Alpha & Beta testing
- What are Software Test Types?
- Functional Testing
- Non-functional Testing
- Structural Testing
- Regression Testing
- Maintenance Testing
- Static Techniques
- Dynamic Techniques
- How to write Test Cases?
- Procedure to write the test cases
- Procedure to execute test cases
- How to review Test Cases?
- Defect Life Cycle
- How to prepare DEFECT REPORT?
- Introduction of Defect tracking tool – JIRA
- Roles and Responsibilities of Tester
- What are the things to keep in mind while planning tests?
- What is test monitoring in software testing?